Two animals died due to negligence of the Electricity Department. The poor laborer maintains his family by rearing animals on the share. There was chaos in the family on the reported death of the animals. Even after giving information, no top officials of the power department reached the spot.
According to the information received, two cattle died due to negligence of the electricity department on Thursday in village Dhapera (Mohgaon) under Lalbarra police station area. Giving information, the animal owner Bhiwaram said that the grazing animals had been taken to graze in the Katanga forest of his village. But the buffalo grappled with the electric wire that killed them on the spot.
Two animals died due to negligence of the Electricity Department.
In the past, due to the flooding of the electric pole located in the field, the wire is broken in most places. But due to negligence and negligence by the Electricity Department, this accident has happened. Due to which two buffaloes of Bhiwaram were killed. At the same time, Bhiwaram said that he has complained to the Electricity Department many times, but the Department did not pay any attention to it. The animal owner said that the cost of both the deceased animals has been stated to be around 60 thousand rupees. At the same time, the animal owner has demanded from the administration that 2 buffalo died due to negligence of the power department. The administration – which will have to be replenished. The farmers of the village have demanded compensation from the administration.